Today I was extra-inspired, so I prepared myself breakfast. My mom gave me avocados and I waited for them to ripen so I can make this.
1. 1 avocado (sliced)
2. Toasted Wheat bread or any bread you have
3. 1 tbsp olive oil
4. Ground pepper
6. Lemon juice
7. Cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Put sliced avocado on toast. Run fork through the avos to help even out the toppings and also to make look pretty 😉
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil
3. Squeeze lemon juice evenly
4. Sprinkle ground pepper, salt and cayenne pepper to taste
5. Voila! Enjoy!
This is very easy to make and very filling. Time to make the right food choices and be healthy 😉
Recipe by Lindsay Hunt