As I woke up today, I was greeted by a comment from Alyssa (check out her amazingly sunny blog here 🙂 🙂 ) and immediately I grinned like a Cheshire cat. She nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I first knew about Alyssa’s passion for breakfast food when she commented on one of posts about pancakes.We share a love for breakfast food particularly a go-to meal (check out her typical everyday breakfast). Thank you Alyssa!
I am a newbie to this world of blogging and so being nominated for this kind of award instantly brought my spirits up and made my day. Knowing that through blogging you get to interact with other women/girls across the globe is a testament to the saying about the world being so small. I am very glad that through my daily breakfast/devotion/food posts I am able to reach them. To the people I was able to reach, I am glad we share a common interest! This thought empowers me and encourages me even more to develop a love for writing– something I am not really comfortable with. Words are just as powerful as our actions! 🙂
…and now! For the rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! (drum roll please!)
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
Include the award logo in your post
Answer the ten questions given to you
Nominate seven more bloggers and let them know
Make up ten new questions for them to answer
For the questions I have to answer 🙂
1. If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be?
This fictional world would be the setting of the book The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I am not really a fan of magic but this particular book got me glued to it the whole time I was reading it. The main character travelled with the circus she was in, in different parts of the globe. I would like to do that too, travelling and doing what you love at the same time.
2. Coffee or tea?
This is quite a tough question for me. I love them both but my love for tea outweighs that of coffee. I drink black coffee in the morning to jumpstart my day and green tea before I sleep. You can put me in the room with tea and I will be okay but put a book in there with me too and it will be perfect!
3. What is your favorite book series or geeky fandom (television/movies, included)? If you don’t have one, which one fascinates you or captures your attention most?
Honestly speaking, I got addicted to Vampire Diaries T.V. series for a while. I fangirled over Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert. Man, I even downloaded every episode of every series. I would watch episodes at nights on end. When Ian Somerhalder ( actor who played Damon Salvatore) came to the Philippines for one of his endorsements, I went to see him and got squished by other girls! Talk about crushes! =))
4. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they?
I am afraid of drowning and creepy crawlers.
5. Describe one of your funniest moments, or the hardest you’ve ever laughed.
My friends can attest to this, I am always the one who laughs the hardest. Every laughing moment is one of hardest laughing moments especially when my dad jokes or one of my friends.
6. What is one thing that can always make you smile?
Seeing puppies, cute little puppies, never fail to make me smile.
7. What are your thoughts on fine arts education in schools (for kids aged ~6-18 years)?
I am a teacher and I think this is a good suggestion for enriching the children’s abilities. This will aid in expressing themselves and also being holistically developed! Talk about an all-around/ talented kid!
8. Would you rather have more money or more time?
I have recently conducted a seminar about Time Management and quite a lot of people think that time is more of a problem than money. I would rather have more time myself to do beneficial things for me and the people around me.
9. What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
FRIES. FRENCH FRIES!
10. If you could give a giant “thank you” to anyone in your life, who would it be and why?
I have just received good news about my life an hour ago and I would like to give a humongous THANK YOU to my parents for all their sacrifice and unconditional love for me. ALSO my aunt and uncle (my second parents here in Manila) for being with me throughout my whole college life. I LOVE MY FAMILY!
…AND NOW! For my nominations! 🙂 (you are highly encouraged to participate!)
That Lucky Monkey (One of my best friends! We are graduating together too!)
Here are my questions:
1. What did you have for breakfast today (as you are reading this)?
2. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
3. What is your favorite literary piece? Kindly share why.
4. What are the words you live by?
5. Who is favorite modern-day artist? and their song?
6. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and what would you be doing there?
7. What is you favorite sport? Describe your best memory of it.
8. Favorite cuisine?
9. A book you suggest I should read? Why?
10. Puppies or kitties? Sunny or rainy? Day or night?